With playful, delicious reimaginings of beloved Italian dishes, Massimo Bottura has become one of the world’s most influential Italian chefs and a visionary among culinary connoisseurs. His three-Michelin-star Osteria Francescana restaurant in Modena, Italy, has been rated best in the world, topping The World’s 50 Best Restaurants list in 2016 and again in 2018.
Learn more about Massimo’s MasterClass at https://mstr.cl/2WC60QQ
From “Tortellini Walking on Broth” to the “Five Ages of Parmigiano-Reggiano,” Massimo Bottura’s recipes are known for blending art with flavor and breathing new life into traditional Italian cooking. The chef’s passion for zero-waste cooking is an engine for his creativity and activism. When earthquakes damaged thousands of aging Parmesan wheels in his home region of Emilia-Romagna, Massimo helped the industry avoid a potentially devastating loss by introducing and promoting a new recipe: Risotto Cacio Pepe with Parmesan. All of the broken wheels sold. He is also the founder of Food for Soul, which empowers communities to fight food waste.
In Massimo Bottura’s MasterClass, learn how to prepare his versions of some of the best Italian recipes: pesto and Italian meat sauce; panettone; tortellini and other pasta recipes; passatelli; and risotto. Discover how Massimo elevates each of his dishes and builds on memories and traditions of the past. Learn new recipes and techniques, develop your palate, evolve your cooking, and gain the confidence to express more creativity in the kitchen.
In this online class, you’ll learn about:
• Evolving classic recipes
• Making rich broth and cream sauces
• Traditional and reimagined tortellini
• The Emilia Burger with Italian sausage
• Classic, regional Italian recipes
• Passatelli (bread crumb noodles)
• Flavorful vegetarian broth
• Tagliatelle with hand-chopped ragù
• Zero-waste cooking
• Pumpkin risotto
More from MasterClass:
• Thomas Keller Teaches Cooking Techniques: https://www.masterclass.com/tk
• Alice Waters Teaches the Art of Home Cooking: https://www.masterclass.com/aw
• Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking: https://www.masterclass.com/gr
MasterClass was founded on the idea that everyone should have “access to genius.” The premier online education platform provides affordable, engaging, and inspirational online classes taught by world-renowned instructors, making it possible for anyone to learn from the best.
• Subscribe: https://mstr.cl/2Buyp2F
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/masterclassofficial
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/masterclass
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/masterclass
#MasterClass #MassimoBottura #cooking