Ingredient Prep & Step-By-Step Recipe Vid: https://youtu.be/HircQEGQNGY
Serving Size: 2 Foodies
– 2 cup white rice (cooked)
– 4 oz chicken breast (boneless, skinless)
– 4 tbsp garlic butter, plus more to taste
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup onions
– ¼ cup carrots
– ¼ cup green onions
– 2 tbsp soy sauce
– 2 tbsp sesame seeds
– Salt, to taste
– Pepper, to taste
Garlic Butter Ingedrient:
– 8 tbsp unsalted butter
– 4 cloves minced garlic
– 2 tsp lemon Juice
– 1 tbsp soy sauce
1) The day before cook/steam your rice according to your brand’s instructions.
2) Spread your rice out on a plate or sheet pan and let your rice dehydrate overnight in the fridge.
3) When ready to cook, make the garlic butter by mixing 8 tbsp room temperature butter, 4 cloves minced garlic, 2 tsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp soy sauce.
4) Cube your chicken. Clean your knife and cutting board.
5) Dice up your onions, carrots and green onions.
6) Heat oil in a wok/pan.
7) Add your cubed chicken breast and fully cook it. Season with 2 tbsp garlic butter, salt and pepper. Once fully cooked, remove and set aside.
8) Heat oil in a wok/pan.
9) Sauté your onions and carrots until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
10) Heat oil in a wok/pan.
11) Add beaten eggs to the hot wok/pan. Scramble them until slightly underdone.
*Eggs are added to the hot wok first to prevent the rice from sticking to the wok/pot.
12) Add white rice (1 to 2 days old). Use your ladle or spatula to break apart and spread the rice grains. Mix everything via flipping or using your cooking utensil.
*Fresh rice is too moist, clumpy and has a soft texture. If all you have is fresh rice and your fried rice addiction is too strong, I recommend spreading the rice out on a sheet pan to cool down and dry for half an hour. The rice should be cool to the touch before adding.
13) Add your cooked chicken breasts. Mix everything via flipping or using your cooking utensil.
14) Add your cooked onions and carrots. Mix everything via flipping or using your cooking utensil.
15) Add your green onions in the last minute or 2 of cooking. Mix everything via flipping or using your cooking utensil.
16) Add 2 tbsp garlic butter (plus more to taste), salt and pepper.
17) Add soy sauce. Mix everything via flipping or using your cooking utensil.
18) Top it off with sesame seeds. Enjoy! Please like, comment, share and subscribe!